I’ve written before about the importance of shopping ethically, but what if you’ve got kids? Never fear, there are loads and loads of great companies out there making some fantastic ethical kids clothing.
I know as a parent it can be difficult to justify the cost of kidswear, particularly as they grow out of things so fast. So to go easy on your purse I’ve done a little roundup of some great ethical kids clothing that’s currently in the summer sales:
1. Boys&Girls Stripe Top from Burp Boutique (£8, was £16 with discount code SUMMER50)
2. Boys&Girls Star Top from Burp Boutique (£7.50, was £15, with discount code SUMMER50)
3. Boys&Girls Jumper from We Love Squirrels (£12, was £24)
4. Frugi Cardigan* (£17.40, was £29.00)
1. Tootsa Stripe Top (£18.20, was £26)
2. Little Shrimp Leggings (£8.75, were £17.50)
3. Little Green Radicals Dress from We Love Squirrels (£9, was £18)
4. Tootsa Ice-Cream Top (£14.70, was £21)
5. Tootsa Sweatshirt (£16.20, was £27)
Hope you enjoyed this ethical kids clothing round-up. Some of these pieces, especially the Toots MacGinty and the Boys&Girls stuff, is gender neutral so make great hand-me-downs if you have younger kids or are planning for future kids.
ps:If you’re also wondering about ethical shopping on the high street, then if you missed it, here’s an ethical guide to the high street.
Main image from Tootsa MacGinty.
*denotes an affiliate link – please see my disclosure policy for more information