Hey! Nice to see you again! Have you had a good week? We had a fun day yesterday of going to our local country park, doing a spot of cycling, and then watching this week’s Grand Designs. Did you see it? I really really loved the house, but man alive, London prices are INSANE!
I have lots of great links for you this week:
1. Why does ethical fashion cost more?
2. I didn’t know that Pukka Tea has been bought over by Unilever. This piece highlights what this means to your tea.
3. What can we learn from Dr Jane Goodall? It involves whiskey, a lax attitude to germs, nature and audiobooks. I like to think Jane and I would get along just swimmingly!
4. I haven’t flown in years, but sometimes flights are unavoidable. If you need to fly, are there ways to make your flight greener? The New York Times thinks so.
5. The Scottish Government banned fracking in Scotland this week and we are over the moon! #renewablesforlife
6. Have you heard of Slow Fashion October? I have only just stumbled upon it and will be following along with interest.
7. Life goals.
8. These nature inspired cakes are something else. Can we talk about the solar system cake for just one second?! Mind blowing!
9. This week I found out that quite a few Homebase stores around the country have free cargo bikes, that customers can borrow to transport bulky purchases home. Whilst the article states the bikes are in England only, I found out that the Craigleith store in Edinburgh has one. Such a clever idea – top marks to Homebase!
10. And finally, how the clouds got their names. I am forever fascinated by this kind of thing.
And from the Moral Fibres archive, three things you might have missed:
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!