Hello hello! How have you been? I’ve been ogling this seventies camper van I spotted on Edinburgh’s Broughton Street earlier this week. It almost makes me want to dust off my drivers licence and take off on adventures. Almost! Apart from ogling camper vans I have been exploring east coast beaches, trying to fix up our garden, and watching the Eurovision song contest. I’m not embarrassed to admit I’ve watched it every year since I don’t know when – it’s definitely my guilty pleasure! We were rooting for Croatia this year!
On to the links!
1. To celebrate Green People’s 20th anniversary of selling lovely organic and natural skincare, and the launch of their special edition Rose Damask lipstick* (a lovely nude shade) I’m hosting a giveaway on Instagram this week to win £50 to spend online at Green People*. To enter head this way!
2. Australia’s first rescued food supermarket opened, offering customers to pay what they can for food.
3. Ethical shopping is nearly impossible? An interesting read.
4. UK salad ends the vegetable crisis – proving the case for reducing our reliance on foreign imports.
5. Love this image so much.
6. The myth of closed loop manufacturing.
7. Fascinating – scientists have discovered a worm that eats plastic.
8. Speaking of the number 8, you have 8 days left to register to vote in the General Election. Registering only takes 5 minutes and ensures you have your say.
9. This couple wear matching outfits every single day and it’s incredibly sweet.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!