Nice week? I’ll get straight to it – there has been a lot of good environmental news this week. High fives all round people!
1. Tesco is to remove the best before dates from fruit and vegetables in a bid to cut consumer food waste.
3. Even the Pope is putting pressure on oil companies.
4. Let’s all move to Estonia. I hope this works because it sounds amazing.
5. An endangered mountain gorilla population has increased in size by 25%. Proof that conservation measures do work!
Also from around the internet:
7. A fascinating read into the future of food, and the scientists battling climate change, water scarcity, and population growth to find new ways to feed the future
8. On sharing food with strangers.
9. The sea is feeding human garbage back to us. Yum.
Have a lovely Sunday!