Hello! How’s it going? We walked the whole way around Linlithgow Loch yesterday – it’s a lovely walk but my very favourite bit of the whole walk is walking past the gardens on Water Yett, where this incredibly fancy bug hotel lives. Garden goals for sure!
This week’s links:
1. Google and the UN have teamed up with each other and it could bring great things for the environment.
2. John Lewis is to pay you for your old John Lewis clothes, regardless of condition, to prevent them from going to landfill.
3. Related, Iceland will pay you 10p for each plastic bottle you return.
4. One of the most shocking things I saw all week.
5. This was the second thing – the Arctic Circle is on fire.
6. One interesting side of the global heatwave though is that it has revealed imprints of old and prehistoric buildings on the Irish and British landscape.
9. Morrisons is currently winning in the supermarket eco stakes – Lidl is currently bottom of the league.
10. Finally, let’s all move to Penzance!
Have a very lovely Sunday!