Mother’s Day is just around the corner (in 2022, it’s falls on Sunday 27th March this year!) and I thought I’d put together a little eco-friendly or ethical mother’s day gift guide, in case you’re in the need of some inspiration for the wonder woman in your life! EF denotes eco-friendly, and FT denotes fair-trade, and all gift ideas are under £25.
Ethical Mother’s Day Gift Guide
1. Organic Cotton Infinity Scarf from Seasalt* (£19.95) (EF, FT) for keeping the spring chill off.
2. Chamomile Skin Cream from Napiers (£7) (EF, FT). A beautifully moisturising cream that is suitable for most skin types.
3. Leaf Drop Earrings from People Tree (£10) (FT). A stylish fairtrade pair of earrings, that are sure to work with any outfit.
4. Circle Bracelet from People Tree (£18) (FT). Another stylish piece of fairtrade and ethical jewellery that any mum would love.
5. Grow Your Own Vegetable Kit from What You Sow (£15.95) (EF, FT). If your mum is green-fingered then she’ll love this kit with almost everything you need to grow your own vegetables.
1. Recycled Sari Photo Album from Nkuku (£24.95) (EF, FT) for collating all of those precious memories in one place.
2. Gem Drop Necklace from Mimosa Street (£20) (FT) to bring a little sparkle to her favourite outfits.
3. White Chocolate & Strawberry Hearts from Divine (£5) (FT). These tasty chocolates are sadly now discontinued: but here is something similar that might be up your mum’s street, if she has a sweet tooth.
4. Martha Clip Purse from Mimosa Street (£24) (FT). A pretty little purse perfect for corralling loose change.
5. Finally, this organic Screenprinted Tea Towel from (£8) Little House in Town (EF, FT). With every purchase of this beautiful tea towel, 10% of profits go to clean water charities.
The main image from this ethical Mother’s Day gift guide comes from here.
PS: check out more eco-friendly gift ideas in my big guide to eco-friendly gift ideas.