This post contains affiliate links
I’m continuing on from Monday’s ethical Christmas gift ideas post, with another ethical Christmas gift guide. Monday’s post was homewares orientated, this post has quite a feminine focus, with ethical gift ideas for her from UK independent shops and makers. Again, I’m keeping things budget-friendly – everything in this guide is no more than £45, with ideas starting from just £7.50.
If you’ve stumbled on this post via a search engine, do check out my 2021 eco-friendly gift guide, for up-to-date ethical recommendations!
An Ethical Christmas Gift Guide for Her
Clockwise from top left:
1) Organic Prosecco (£11.50) from Planet Organic because who doesn’t love Prosecco, especially on Christmas Day! And I’m hoping organic means less of a headache the next day?! I sadly won’t be able to indulge in any over the festive period but I’ll be saving a bottle for the New Year for sure!
2) I love this cheery Amarillo wash bag (£20.93) from Nancy Straughan.
3) This recycled sari makeup bag (£18) from People Tree is made with leftover fabric and yarn, and ethically made in Bangladesh.
4) This Bee Canvas Shopper (£7.99) from Oakroom Shop would be super handy to keep in your bag, and looks lovely too.
1) This sycamore seed necklace (£20.92) from Victoria’s Aviary would make a gorgeous touch to any wardrobe.
2) How cosy do these handknitted fox mittens (£32.39), made from 100% British lambswool, look?
4) This feather bookmark (£7.50) is a great gift for book lovers and can be personalised on the back for that extra special touch.
There will another two ethical Christmas gift guides to follow next week – do look out for them!