This post contains affiliate links, denoted by a *.
I’ve got another ethical Christmas gift guide for you today, full of ethical Christmas gift ideas for her. Apologies that it’s still only November but I’ve heard some people like to plan ahead! ;) As always I’ve kept things budget-friendly – nothing in this guide that costs more than £35.
Ethical Christmas Gift Ideas
1. Swan Scarf (£30) by Bonbi Forest – handprinted in Cornwall by the talented Lee May Foster.
2. Wool Brooch* (£5) by Hello Pushkin via Etsy UK – handmade in the UK, and the perfect gift for any knitters.
3. Red Tinted Lip Balm (£12) by Fat & The Moon via The Future Kept – made with all-natural ingredients.
4. Organic Make Up Set* (£25) by Green People – this set of organic make-up by one of my favourite skincare brands is worth over £42.
5. Amelie Mancini Pouch (£35) via The Future Kept – pretty and practical.
6. Wild Hare Clutch Purse (£16) by Mimosa Street. This pretty purse is handmade in the UK and would make for a perfect ethical Christmas gift.
7. Custard Cream Seed Paper (£7.95) from What You Sow – perfect for biscuit lovers! Simply plant these custard creams and enjoy some lovely wildflowers in your garden!
8. Wooden Owl Chalkboard * (£28) by Anna Wiscombe via Etsy UK. How sweet are these chalkboards handmade in the UK by Anna Wiscombe?
9. Blue Jay Brooch* (£20) by Kirsten Stride via Etsy UK. This gorgeous brooch is again, handmade in the UK.
10. Cat Hat* (£25) by People Tree* – perfect for cat lovers, or anyone who needs an incredibly cute hat to keep them cosy this winter! Take 10% off with discount code “FIBRES10“.
Part three, for him, coming on Thursday! Did you catch part one of the Ethical Christmas Gift Guide, posted yesterday? Take a read if you missed it and need some ethical ideas!