Looking for eco-friendly and ethical Christmas gift ideas for homebodies? Check out my selection of gifts, carefully picked to bring comfort, joy, and sparkle to them and their homes.
Part two of my Christmas gift guide are some ethical or eco-friendly suggestions for homebodies. You know the type: the person that’s happiest cosied up at home rather than in a noisy, busy pub or bar (like me!). Again, I’ve distinguished which are eco-friendly by (EF) and which are ethical by (FT).
Ethical Gift Ideas for Homebodies
1. Glass Star by Nkuku – £24.95 (FT). For bringing in a cosy glow and a bit of sparkle on dark nights.
2. Blue Tit Screen Print by Peris & Corr – £25.00 (EF, FT). A cheery print to brighten up their walls, and make them smile.
4. Reclaimed Wooden “Home” Sign from Not On The High Street – £19.00 (EF, FT). A stylish little something made from eco-friendly reclaimed materials.
1. Crank-powered Bamboo and Bioplastic Radio from Made In Design – £58.40 (EF). For listening to their favourite radio stations.
2. Set of three Recycled Glass Candle Holders by Natural Collection – £11.95 (EF, FT). Again, for bringing some light and warmth to their abode this Christmas.
3. Candle Lantern by Nkuku – £26.95 (FT). This lantern could be kept out all year long, and not look out of place.
4. Welsh Cushion by Peris & Corr – £35 (EF, FT). Finally this lovely cushion, for cosying up to on the sofa with a good book and a cup of tea, for the ultimate cosy night in.
If you are looking for more sustainable and ethical inspiration and gift ideas for the homebodies in your life, then do check out my guide to the best eco-friendly gift ideas. I’ve got over 50 ideas for your loved one this Christmas.