This post contains affiliate links
I’m continuing on from Monday’s ethical Christmas gift ideas post, with another ethical Christmas gift guide. Monday’s post was home wares orientated, this post has quite a feminine focus, with ethical gift ideas for her from UK independent shops and makers. Again, I’m keeping things budget friendly – everything in this guide is no more than £45, with ideas starting from just £7.50.
An Ethical Christmas Gift Guide for Her
Clockwise from top left:
1) Organic Prosecco (£11.50) from Planet Organic because who doesn’t love Prosecco, especially on Christmas Day! And I’m hoping organic means less of a headache the next day?! I sadly won’t be able to indulge in any over the festive period but I’ll be saving a bottle for the New Year for sure!
2) I love this cheery Amarillo wash bag (£20.93) from Nancy Straughan.
3) This recycled sari make up bag (£18) from People Tree (take 10% off with code MF10) is made with leftover fabric and yarn, and ethically made in Bangladesh.
4) This Bee Canvas Shopper (£7.99) from Oakroom Shop would be super handy to keep in your bag, and looks lovely too.
1) This sycamore seed necklace (£20.92) from Victoria’s Aviary would make a gorgeous touch to any wardrobe.
2) How cosy do these handknitted fox mittens (£32.39), made from 100% British lambswool, look?
4) This feather bookmark (£7.50) is a great gift for book lovers and can be personalised on the back for that extra special touch.
There will another two ethical Christmas gift guides to follow next week – do look out for them!