I put together a post with my favourite ladies ethical clothes for autumn, and thought I’d follow up that post with some men’s ethical clothes for autumn too. I’ve been hunting high and low to unearth some men’s ethical clothing labels/shops so there may be some on here that you haven’t heard of before.
These stylish pieces have been chosen to be timeless and last you for years and years to come:
1. Rapanui Hoodie (£49.95) – This hoodie by Rapanui is perfect for keeping any chills at bay, and layering over t-shirts.
2. Komodo Jumper (£65) – Smart, practical and perfectly ethical.
3. Rapanui Shark T-Shirt (£24.95) – as well as being ethical, 50% of the profits of this t-shirt will be donated to the Marine Conservation Society.
4. Patagonia Shirt (£65) – It’s not autumn without a flannel shirt. This one from Patagonia, the ethical trailblazers, looks cosy and comfortable, and a men’s ethical clothing staple.
1. Rapanui Cardigan (£29.95) – This cardigan is perfect for layering up, so you’re not caught out by Autumn’s fickle nature.
2. Rapanui T-Shirt (£24.95) – I love the clever design of this “Drop seeds, not bombs” t-shirt.
3. Hiut Jeans (£130) – Handmade in Wales by master crafters, these jeans look great and will last a lifetime.
4. Braintree Top (£29.90) – Whisper it: it’s partly made of hemp, but if you can get past that then it’s looks great for lazy weekends when you just want to wear something comfortable.
5. Howies Jacket (£279) – Pricey, yes, but an investment – Howies claim this jacket will last for at least 10 years – 20 if you’re a careful owner, making it the perfect men’s ethical jacket. Perfect for when you’re out and about in bad weather, and for taking part in sports. Howies also refreshingly say that if you buy the jacket and it goes on sale within 6 months, you’ll receive a voucher for the difference, so you don’t feel short changed.
Main image of the Howies Jacket c/o Howies.